Slim Male 33, 5' 5" Seeks Unattached Lady For Marriage
Mark Hobley
2004-04-12 20:07:57 UTC
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.

My name is Mark and I am from the West Midlands. I am 33 years old and
I have short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I am 165cm tall.

I have some photos and some information about me on my internet page:

http://markhobley.yi.org/mark/

I am looking for a lady aged between 25-35, of medium to large build
for long term romance or marriage.

I am a serious guy, gentle, romantic and very nice.

If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address
below, enclosing a photo, and information on how you can be contacted.

Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West
QUINTON
Birmingham
B32 1QE

Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
Peter Hucker
2004-04-12 21:42:42 UTC
Post by Mark Hobley
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.
My name is Mark and I am from the West Midlands. I am 33 years old and
I have short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I am 165cm tall.
http://markhobley.yi.org/mark/
I am looking for a lady aged between 25-35, of medium to large build
for long term romance or marriage.
I am a serious guy, gentle, romantic and very nice.
If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address
below, enclosing a photo, and information on how you can be contacted.
Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West
QUINTON
Birmingham
B32 1QE
Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
ROFL I wonder if this is real?
Avoid messes.. Remember to cover cat before microwaving.
Alastair J. Smith
2004-04-12 22:31:51 UTC
Post by Mark Hobley
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.
My name is Mark and I am from the West Midlands. I am 33 years old and
I have short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I am 165cm tall.
Snipped<
Post by Mark Hobley
Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
Peter Hucker scrawled on a bit of paper
ROFL I wonder if this is real?<
You are joking? This is a massive wind up. You don't post your real address
(as in house not email) with a real phone number with a saddo message to all
those newsgroups. The pictures, classics, I'm a bit worried about the
colours of those shirts. Maybe should have been posted to Alt.Gay.UK

He's been done, like a kipper!
Peter Hucker
2004-04-12 22:42:42 UTC
Post by Mark Hobley
Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
Peter Hucker scrawled on a bit of paper
ROFL I wonder if this is real?<
You are joking? This is a massive wind up. You don't post your real
address (as in house not email) with a real phone number with a saddo
message to all those newsgroups. The pictures, classics, I'm a bit
worried about the
colours of those shirts. Maybe should have been posted to Alt.Gay.UK
He's been done, like a kipper!
I didn't look at the site ROFL! I just assumed there might be someone
brave enough to post their address.

[looks at site]

Still not convinced.
Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.
Zaphod
2004-04-12 23:11:03 UTC
Post by Peter Hucker
ROFL I wonder if this is real?
Give him a call and ask him.
Peter Hucker
2004-04-12 23:12:27 UTC
Post by Zaphod
Post by Peter Hucker
ROFL I wonder if this is real?
Give him a call and ask him.
GTF!
Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy blue-green meat is bad for you.
Mr Pounder
2004-04-17 18:09:15 UTC
Post by Peter Hucker
Post by Mark Hobley
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.
My name is Mark and I am from the West Midlands. I am 33 years old and
I have short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I am 165cm tall.
http://markhobley.yi.org/mark/
I am looking for a lady aged between 25-35, of medium to large build
for long term romance or marriage.
I am a serious guy, gentle, romantic and very nice.
If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address
below, enclosing a photo, and information on how you can be contacted.
Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West
QUINTON
Birmingham
B32 1QE
Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
ROFL I wonder if this is real?
Dunno; been to Quinton though.
Little like Fort Apache.
Post by Peter Hucker
--
Avoid messes.. Remember to cover cat before microwaving.
---
redstar
Peter Hucker
2004-04-12 23:12:36 UTC
GTF!
Post by Mark Hobley
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.
My name is Mark and I am from the West Midlands. I am 33 years old and
I have short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I am 165cm tall.
http://markhobley.yi.org/mark/
I am looking for a lady aged between 25-35, of medium to large build
for long term romance or marriage.
I am a serious guy, gentle, romantic and very nice.
If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address
below, enclosing a photo, and information on how you can be contacted.
Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West
QUINTON
Birmingham
B32 1QE
Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
--
The dandelion swayed in the gentle breeze like an oscillating electric fan
set on medium.
Peter Hucker
2004-04-13 02:18:08 UTC
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.

My name is Peter and I am from Scotland. I am 28 years old and
I have bad teeth and a runny nose.

I am looking for anything with a pulse to shag.
I am a serious, guy.

If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the
address below, enclosing a photo, some soiled panties, and
information on how you can be contacted.

Peter Hucker
38 St. Serfs Grove
CLACKMANNAN
FK10 4SR
Tel: 01259 723661

Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
Zaphod
Peter Hucker
If only women came with pull-down menus and on-line help.
Cavey Nik
2004-04-13 11:57:26 UTC
Post by Mark Hobley
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.
My name is Mark and I am from the West Midlands. I am 33 years old and
I have short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I am 165cm tall.
http://markhobley.yi.org/mark/
I am looking for a lady aged between 25-35, of medium to large build
for long term romance or marriage.
I am a serious guy, gentle, romantic and very nice.
If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address
below, enclosing a photo, and information on how you can be contacted.
Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West
QUINTON
Birmingham
B32 1QE
Im not one who usually mocks, however WTF is this all about!? And
what's it doing here!!?

Cavey Nik
Peter Hucker
2004-04-13 13:11:42 UTC
Post by Cavey Nik
Post by Mark Hobley
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.
My name is Mark and I am from the West Midlands. I am 33 years old and
I have short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. I am 165cm tall.
http://markhobley.yi.org/mark/
I am looking for a lady aged between 25-35, of medium to large build
for long term romance or marriage.
I am a serious guy, gentle, romantic and very nice.
If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address
below, enclosing a photo, and information on how you can be contacted.
Mark Hobley
393 Quinton Road West
QUINTON
Birmingham
B32 1QE
Im not one who usually mocks, however WTF is this all about!? And
what's it doing here!!?
I think we should round up 20 poofs and send them round on a "blind date".
Acupuncturists do it with a small prick.
Jacqui Vixen
2004-04-13 23:59:32 UTC
Post by Cavey Nik
Post by Mark Hobley
If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address
below, enclosing a photo, and information on how you can be contacted.
Im not one who usually mocks, however WTF is this all about!? And
what's it doing here!!?
Cavey Nik
Come on admit it Cavey you are just jarred 'cos you were thinking
about doing the very same thing.

"Little fella with own decks seeks setious offers of marriage to keep
foreign girls in the country type thing..."

Cavey Nik
23 Lessbe Avenue
County fingers County Toes
DaedandBuriedshire.
Ken Down
2004-04-13 05:55:09 UTC
Post by Mark Hobley
Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
In other words, the guy's a troll: don't feed him.

Ken Down
--
__ __ __ __ __
| \ | / __ / __ | |\ | / __ |__ All the latest archaeological news
|__/ | \__/ \__/ | | \| \__/ __| from the Middle East with David Down
================================= and "Digging Up The Past"
Web site: www.diggingsonline.com
e-mail: ***@argonet.co.uk
Peter Hucker
2004-04-13 17:27:25 UTC
Post by Ken Down
Post by Mark Hobley
Please do not reply via the newsgroup.
In other words, the guy's a troll: don't feed him.
You just did :-P
--
Create instant designer stubble by sucking a magnet and dipping your chin in a bowl
of iron fillings.
mick mercer
2004-04-17 23:23:49 UTC
Actually the bloke isn't a troll, as I saw this recently on someone's
journal where they were pointing it out because they found it amusing,
along the lines of 'life could always be worse, you could be this
guy', and now someone has decided to take those details and spread it
around.

In other words it's just a cheap laugh and shit behaviour from someone
who thinks they're clever, but seriously needs to reconsider what a
wanker THEY are.